Do you or someone you know work in or around the electrical industry? If so here is an article to take note of. A 42 year old electrician was working when he received a 14,000 volt electrical shock to his shoulder. Over the course of several weeks his vision deteriorated and went to see the doctor. He had developed star shaped cataracts in his eyes. The cataracts were take out but had still developed a retinal detachment.

So…. Even if you are comfortable working around electricity and electrical equipment you should never take the sheer power of it for granted. Always take the appropriate safety precautions and never get too comfortable…

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/01/27/electricity-_n_4672419.html